We want to assure customer satisfaction by providing you with detailed product information prior to your order and then shipping you only reliable, high quality products.
1. When a customer purchases through Scrubbits, they acknowledge that they have read and understood the applicable return policy.
2. Scrubbits will not issue a refund for used products.
3. Scrubbits will not issue a refund for "custom" products.
4. All returns will only be processed if the customer has requested and received a Return Authorization (RA) number from Scrubbits.
“NON-WARRANTY” RETURN PROCEDURE
1. Claims for non-warranty related returns must be made within 30 days of delivery date.
2. Before returning any products, you must contact Scrubbits and request a RA (Return Authorization) number. You will be asked several questions. Based on your comments, the RA will be issued with instructions and a return shipping address.
If you return the product without an RA approval, we will not accepted it at the time of delivery.
3. Please note that you must send the product back to the EXACT address in the RA.
4. When you return the product , we recommend that for your own protection you use UPS, Fedex or Insured Post. Add additional insurnace to cover accidental damage during transit.
5. Once the product has been received in "new", resellable condition, Scrubbits will refund only the purchase price of the product. No credit will be issued for any shipping costs to or from your location.
6. There will be a 15% re-stocking fee to cover the cost of inspecting the product and re-packing.
7. If the item is determined to be defective or shipped as a result of an error by Scrubbits, the purchaser will be refunded all shipping and handling fees.
8. All refunds will be made by check - even if original payment was via credit card.